Recent content by 165Massey

  1. 1

    Massey No.9 Baler help

    Anything in particular to look for and a 124 ?
  2. 1

    Massey No.9 Baler help

    So if I can find a 124 I should consider it ? Thinking about selling mine since there isn’t many around my area that knows much about them
  3. 1

    Massey No.9 Baler help

    I’ve got a Massey No.9 baler that I have problems with it tying occasionally. Also have issues with the twine getting caught up on the billhooks. It’s a pretty good baler other than that. I only farm about 10-15 acres of hay so don’t really want to upgrade if I can get these issues resolved. Any...
  4. 1

    Turn up 4020 Injection pump

    Any pictures of where to find this screw ? I’ve got a 67’ 4020
  5. 1

    Farmall 460 hydraulic valve choices

    I’m still struggling to find a good hydra touch valve or a replacement double acting valve that I can replace my hydra touch valve with
  6. 1

    Farmall 550 Diesel timing help !

    I feel like I’m on track and not 180 out because I don’t have any fuel coming out of the stack
  7. 1

    Farmall 550 Diesel timing help !

    Probably won’t work on this for a couple days now low is -3 tonight and -6 tomorrow.
  8. 1

    Farmall 550 Diesel timing help !

    I honestly don’t remember I think $600-$800 I know it didn’t need to even be done but I figured while it was off I was doing the other stuff I might aswell
  9. 1

    Farmall 550 Diesel timing help !

    Yes everything in the head was done.
  10. 1

    Farmall 550 Diesel timing help !

    Yes it had a miss so I pulled the pump to be rebuilt and all the injectors to be cleaned and tested. And decided to do rings and bearings so I sent the head off to a local machine shop and had the head redone as in new valve guides and seals and valves ground. Put it all back together and then i...
  11. 1

    Farmall 550 Diesel timing help !

    I would if the would load. I explained it before. #1 TDC comp. 4* advanced and timing marks on the pump aligned
  12. 1

    Farmall 550 Diesel timing help !

    I figured with good glow plugs and a good charge in the battery with a jumper pack also it wouldn’t be that hard to start. I hold the glow plugs in for a good 45-60 seconds
  13. 1

    Farmall 550 Diesel timing help !

    I’ve tried at all positions is why I asked
  14. 1

    Farmall 550 Diesel timing help !

    In your guys opinion what is the best throttle position to have it at when starting
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top