Recent content by 19614010

  1. 1

    4010 Hydraulic pump problem

    My Replacement pump that I have currently in the tractor does not have the port for that but the replacement from john deere did have that. I could drill and tap a that part of the pump. I am tool and die maker.
  2. 1

    4010 Hydraulic pump problem

    It is old enough that it does not have a leak off line going to the transmission. It seems to have enough pressure like the original. Were is the trans screen? is it near the filter? Why did the original last from 1961 till 2017.
  3. 1

    4010 Hydraulic pump problem

    I have 1961 4010 diesel. I have replaced my hydraulic pump twice in the last 2 years. I purchased the 1st from john deere it was an aftermarket made in turkey didn't last a year they would not warranty it. I just brought a reman from here in the states and it has not lasted 12 hours and started...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top