Recent content by 2Ferg0ne

  1. 2

    Ferguson TO-35

    I have a 1957 to35 the 1 also look like I and the 6 look like b this tractor is beige & flint gray Just a guss the T is a 7 , my last three look like this 7 I b ?? Dont know why
  2. 2

    TO 30replacement manifold

    Jeffery you cant get the oem type I have a To30 used the 35 type on it also used a 35 pipe lot better as it dont leak I will tell you the best after market is from Vinson Tractor out of Murry Ky. ph 270-753-4892 I think most there units are from the USA. I will only buy from them ,GOOD people to...
  3. 2

    TO-20 Umbrella, Shade, bracket??

    The only Ferguson umbrella I have seen was on Richard Kimball s F40 from Urbana Oh. I remember the TE 20 we had my dad had one for it . The bracket fit on the axle bolts on the center housing left side
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top