Recent content by 300guy

  1. 3

    Source for front tire square head bolts needed

    Why didn't the idiots sell the surplus to Parts Depot??!!
  2. 3

    706 MCV damage

    There are also Helicoil inserts also. They work well in aluminum, but also it steel!
  3. 3

    Cub electronic ignition conversion but non Pertronix kit.

    Will the plate fit over the points stud and then use the flat head screw to attach it to the distributor plate?
  4. 3

    Cub electronic ignition conversion but non Pertronix kit.

    I would not drill or do anything to change the Pertronix system or the warranty is void. The sensor bracket should fit right in the distributor. The pictures show it should sit in there and the 2 screw holes line up with the holes in the distributor base. I have had 2 of these systems and the...
  5. 3

    Looking for some suggestions

    I just talked to the seed rep today and he said there is nothing to worry about on overlapping the spray 12 to 16 inches. So I won't need to worry about marking the edge of the spray. Problem solved!!
  6. 3

    Looking for some suggestions

    It works great when you are spraying weeds and related vegetation, but the ground seems to absorb all the color and is very hard to see what you have sprayed.
  7. 3

    Looking for some suggestions

    Yeah I have used them but most don't show up very well at all on the ground
  8. 3

    Looking for some suggestions

    I think I am going to use an old marker disc and attach it to a piece of square tubing and bolt it to the front of the ATV so it will mark a line as I spray. Then I'll flip it over at the end of the run and go back the other way.
  9. 3

    Looking for some suggestions

    I have 7 food plots I have to plant for the CRP contract. I have been using milo and the past 2 years it has been taken over with fox tail. This year I had it plowed and then I killed everything that grew after plowing. Yet the fox tail came back so bad it is hard to find the milo. I will...
  10. 3

    Behlen power steering

    I didn't bother with taking mine apart. I bought a new from The Decal guy in the back of Big Red Magazine. It was way cheaper to get it and install it then taking it off and overhauling it. Plus it was a newer style and has a lot more power than the old one.
  11. 3

    Question on 340

    A friend of mine is looking at a 340. What were any issues with this tractor even if it was running good? Also it has a 2 point hitch and if he used a 3 point adapter, would it require a much longer PTO shaft to run a shredder?
  12. 3

    jd 39 n sickle mower

    Here is the link to the head https://www.cuttingcomponents.com/450-145.html
  13. 3

    jd 39 n sickle mower

    Her is the part I think you need. It is on Webb's site.
  14. 3

    Hesston guards

    You will do a lot of swearing using the second picture guard and sickle with that setting. I can tell you from experience the first picture is the best setting you can get for that grass. Even then you probably will need to go slow with lots of rpms!! Good luck!!!!
  15. 3

    Ford 903 post hole auger seals

    I filled mine up to almost the top of the fill hole.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top