Recent content by 4240 Turbo

  1. 4

    2294 remotes quit if lift arms are raised

    just when raising. just when hitch is in motion. once hitch stops moving, hydraulics go back to desired function.
  2. 4

    miller disc socket or wrench size question

    I was thinking order a socket for my miller disc. Do not know what size, I measured it and I think 2 3/4" looks pretty close. does anyone have one and happen to have the correct size or sizes needed? I think the angle adjustments and the gang bolts might be the same size or might need 2 sizes. I...
  3. 4

    2294 remotes quit if lift arms are raised

    The line is just T at the 3 point valve so the circuit with the lowest pressure is going to get more oil from the appearance of the layout, Maybe with more weight on the hitch the oil will be forced to equalize more, possibly. A problem in the hitch valve would make sense if something was...
  4. 4

    2294 remotes quit if lift arms are raised

    I have a 2294 that has a non leaky powershift circuit and a non leaky rockshaft hitch circuit, and new hy tran oil and a clean system 71XX hrs, 2wd, oil level full, sump screen and filters clean/new. If I put the remote in lift and then simultaneously lift hitch lever, hitch lifts and remote...
  5. 4

    hytran question

    bought a 2294 case and powershift and brakes and pto clutch and ring and pinion just all repaired and replaced. major job. tractor has no hours on repair (yet) The repair man put refilled with hytran. How important is it going forward to use hytran and how careful should I be switching...
  6. 4

    needing tractor hauled from ks to co

    OK needs to be western co out by utah.
  7. 4

    needing tractor hauled from ks to co

    OK I have a class a and I have hauled over size over width from the canada border to houston, hauled buildings, hauled overweight through colorado mountains that make most class a drivers terrified, have hauled 100k# up and down STEEP winding mountain roads, seasonal forrest service roads where...
  8. 4

    needing tractor hauled from ks to co

    2294 case from central ks to western co
  9. 4

    needing tractor hauled from ks to co

    bought tractor in ks and needing it hauled to co if anyone has any connections...
  10. 4

    looking at case 2294 anything to beware of?

    I was looking at a case 2294 7175 hrs 3 spd powershift. Is there anything I need to beware of? I am familiar with case and am aware of the change from the cable shift to electric shift in the 90 series to the 94 series transition, As well as an optional 6 spd powershift. This tractor is an...
  11. 4

    tractors on big iron this week in NE

    I was looking at a 4440 and a 4450 in Wilber NE was wondering if anyone here was from that area and were familiar with the tractors. It appears to be a retirement auction.
  12. 4

    roosa master not running after replacement

    Got it to run today. was timed 180 out, was severely air locked, and was losing its prime as well as return line restriction. After addressing a few of these problems it starts and runs.
  13. 4

    roosa master not running after replacement

    on a 544a the injector pump was replaced and very little fueu coming from injector lines. it is all rotating, as well bled as i can get it, transfer pump at back cover is pressuring up. good fuel delivery from tank fuel is coming from return on top cover in steady stream with line cracked while...
  14. 4

    Case 2290 PTO clutch issue?

    welcome to the wonderful world of farming and case tractors. Those pto clutch packs can be troublesome and also de laminate, causing grief. I do not remember those on a 90 series being too time consuming or difficult to rebuild. All I can say while there is check everything for de laminating...
  15. 4

    JD 4240 Air conditioner

    Those had a issue from time to time leaking around the charge ports, especially if it has the 90* 134 quick couplers back of the compressor. If you find a leak here, I have had no luck trying to repair the integrated seal in these systems, just replace the 90* fittings and if you can not find...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top