Recent content by '43h

  1. 4

    h hand crank

    I had soaked everything I could reach from the bottom with WD-40, but I will try the PB blaster and keep doing it for a few days. The shaft at the handle does move a couple of degrees in each direction, but I doubt that the other end is moving at all. From the responses, it appears that using a...
  2. 4

    h hand crank

    The hand crank shaft on my H is frozen. I'm assuming there is some kind of gearbox at the end of the linkage visible from underneath and the problem is there (decades old congealed grease?)Does a fix require the removal of the gearbox, and , if so, what's the best way to do this???
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top