Recent content by 4xMF

  1. 4

    Do we have any current members from UK or Eu

    I don't know of any European MFs being equipped with Cummins engines. On the models I mentioned it says SISU Diesel/ AGCO Power.
  2. 4

    Do we have any current members from UK or Eu

    MF combines were 1991-2010 for the European marked developed and manufactured in Denmark by the Dronningborg company which AGCO acquired majority ownnership of and finally took over in 1997. Manufacturing was in 2010 transferred to the Breganze plant in Italy. AGCO still have R&D facilities in...
  3. 4

    Do we have any current members from UK or Eu

    I am in Denmark. What information are you looking for?
  4. 4

    Treasures found picking rocks

    My best find was a tow chain I lost a couple years earlier.
  5. 4

    How many people still fill a grease gun by hand, from a 5 gal pail? Pushing grease to the bottom of the gun with a flat piece of wood. Stan

    I've done it until recently in one of my grease guns. How else should I get that bucket of grease that my father bought used up? Don't want anything to go to waste, you know. I used a big knife to do it with.
  6. 4

    ford 6610 II cab and fel

    Kingdom Denmark, Scandinavia, Europe.:)
  7. 4

    ford 6610 II cab and fel

    I'm in Denmark. Around here it would be worth about USD 12,000 I think.
  8. 4

    Tractor Sale Gone Sour. What Would You Do?

    I would pay him back 100 bucks a month.
  9. 4

    Animals doing damage to tractors and vehicles?

    One summer when I startet prepping my combine for harvest I noticed the dipstick on the engine was almost broken. I was lucky the stick hadn't fallen down into the engine, I am sure it was my dog who had done it as she liked to sniff around all over that machine in hope to find a mouse. I had to...
  10. 4

    Baler for plastic

    Me too. I am going to try it next time I am baling hay. I will only make the bales big enough that i can unload them by hand at our recycling site. This post was edited by 4xMF on 01/08/2023 at 02:10 pm.
  11. 4

    Hay Seeder setting for a McCormick MF grain drill

    I have used this method before. Jacked up the driving wheel, decided on a certain area and spun the wheel accordingly. Compared the area to the actual weight of the outlet seed. I was advised to calculate the wheels skidding 5 percent and I usually hit the wanted seed rate right on.
  12. 4

    Loosing tools

    i think the gremlins must be mislaying a lot of tools since they keep steeling mine.
  13. 4

    79 mf 245 Perkins, fuel issue

    Bled system - did "system" include IP itself?
  14. 4

    funny, is this wired to code?

    That was my thought too. Or reverse the on/off mode, put a spring on lever, and a string going from the brake pedal to the lever.
  15. 4

    Using a trip bucket

    I've tied a rope to mine short enough to prevent it from tipping all the way over.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top