Recent content by 76bowman

  1. D

    Ford 9600 8600

    On my new to me Ford 9600 when I idle the tractor down to low rpm I hear a lot of gear noise and ticking noise from the transmission gears/Bell housing area. Especially when Dual power left button is pushed down. Then when I shut if off it sounds like a dropped a chain in the geartrain. All this...
  2. 7

    8n bogging down under load

    My '48 8n is a front distributor 6 volt system. I recently did a complete tune up and caanrb rebuild, and have recheked the points. When I have a mower on the engine and pto bog down, but it doesn't stall. The engine is hard to get started, but when running without the pto, it runs well. The...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top