Recent content by 84ford

  1. 8

    Help Finding an Old Tractor

    Thanks for the responses! I will take a look at the member map. It was sold out of Houston, TX. Tractor serial number is C717228. Have posted in local classifieds, will search through my phone and computers to see what good pictures I can come up with.
  2. 8

    Help Finding an Old Tractor

    Been reading this forum for a while now and finally broke down and made an account. For about a year or so, I’ve been trying to locate an old 1984 Ford 2810 we used to have in an attempt to buy it back (sentimental as it’s what I learned to drive on). It was the old style dash, 7209 loader...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top