Recent content by Adam Cisewski

  1. A

    H 12 volt conversion ?

    If Im buying new would I be better to go with a 1 wire or stick with the 3 wire?
  2. A

    H 12 volt conversion ?

    can you buy them from Napa?
  3. A

    H 12 volt conversion ?

    When Converting An H over to a 12 volt System will any altenator work or does it have to be a certian kind? Thanks Adam
  4. A

    12 volt conversion ???

    Thanks for the info. Will I still need to put a ballast resistor on the coil?
  5. A

    12 volt conversion ???

    Reason i wonderings is I am hooking up an altenator and dont want burn out the coil. The previous owner used it very little and I wonder if he just ran the tractor off a 12 volt batt.
  6. A

    12 volt conversion ???

    hey guys, I have a farmall h the has a 12 volt battery. the previous owner said it was converted to a 12 volt system. It still has a generator on it. It also has a positive ground. my question is will a generator charge a 12 volt battery and would he have had to change the distributer and coil...
  7. A

    Farmall H Demo?

    I have a farmall H with the serieal #307856xi It has a white front with a white stripe along the side. Did the h"s have demos? paint all look original. Any info on this would be great.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top