Recent content by adediesel

  1. A

    Tough weed

    at least 3oz to gallon of ru. add crossbow and best at this time of year.
  2. A

    Noisey Gears

    please give an update to this job. I have an M that sounds like yours.
  3. A

    JD 420U 2-Cylinder Oil Filter Assembly - MISSING PARTS?

    add the M to the list
  4. A

    update on IH 434 deisel blowby

    maybe we should read his first post again. he is starting this tractor at 0* with 15-40 wgt oil with no preheating. my newer diesel tractors would prob not start at that temp. only thing I have not read is how long does gsw run this tractor each time at o*
  5. A

    update on IH 434 deisel blowby

    I told you the other day you using too heavy of oil.
  6. A

    7410 FWA

    back in the day they were sought after cause they were at the end of the no emissions.
  7. A

    IH 434 deisel not heating up,has blowby

    gasp....my sea foam statement was meant if he entertains the idea of changing to lighter wgt oil is to add sea foam prior to oil change then operate tractor to get it warm as possible and then drain. I have nightmares of that engine full of sludge from not getting to operating temp.
  8. A

    IH 434 deisel not heating up,has blowby

    I don't know if it is diesel or gas but,,,get that 15-40 oil out of that engine. there is 10-30 gas oil and 10-30 diesel oil and even synthetic oil you could use. I would be using 5-30 in your conditions. I would even put a can of sea foam in the oil today
  9. A

    Question for Dieseltech

    what kind of temperatures are you having? is water freezing?
  10. A

    OBD2 Scanner for...

    is this a cold wx problem? or does it happen year round? I would try e15. but I not educated in fuel trims and I have had four flex fuel vehicles and never had a starting problem or other issue that I know of.
  11. A

    I Need A Pick Me Up After Making A Big Mistake

    if steering is electric, I would check the fuse. like guy said maybe you could strong arm it to O'Reilly's or something else to check the codes
  12. A

    How much does it cost to replace a TPMS Sensor ?

    close to $30 at walmart
  13. A

    1970 4020 diesel shuts down running grain nauger

    on our jd4000, I now assume the electric shut off wire connection had corrosion and shut tractor off. pia connection sits right behind the inj pump.
  14. A

    To anti seize or not?

    my perm anti seize is drying out. anything I can use to revive it a little?
  15. A

    International 490 disc

    I think it would be a load for a 4430. but I don't know how you would be using it. the unfolding hinge can be a wear item.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top