Recent content by AjoeyH

  1. A

    Bad Hydraulic Pump vs Bad rockshaft seals

    I appreciate the input, that's what I'm hoping. I haven't found any relief valves between the reservoir and the directional control. And yes, the rare videos I can find of maintenance on them are all in Hindi unfortunately.
  2. A

    Bad Hydraulic Pump vs Bad rockshaft seals

    Hi all, Currently working on an old Eicher 364 and having a difficult time with the hydraulics. They worked briefly and then stopped when I tried to bleed them. Measured pressure at the pump output line is 200 PSI at idle, up to 1000 PSI at max RPM. The manual says it should cap at 2438 PSI...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top