Recent content by alan- AT

  1. A

    seed plates

    any luck with your in-laws on the seed plates? Thanks, Alan
  2. A

    seed plates

    Thank you!!
  3. A

    seed plates

    Thank you!!
  4. A

    seed plates

    can we talk by phone? thanks ,Alan The plates I have are marked as: Lustran: C-6 And there is 16 slots around outer edge for seed distribution. I m assuming what you call cells, I m calling slots?? I have only the two plates. So, I m looking for extra plates, so I don t ruin the ones I have.
  5. A

    seed plates

    I m looking for pumpkin seed plates, or corn & beans plates. The center hole is 1 5/16 and the outside dia. is 7 3/4. They are about 5/16 thick, plastic. If I can t find pumpkin plates, I thought I could revamp corn or beans plates, to accept pumpkin seeds. any ideas? Thanks , Alan
  6. A

    seed plates

    Looking for seed plates (corn,beans&pumpkin) for a IH two row fast hitch planter
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top