Recent content by Andrew Schlueter

  1. A

    Feguson to20 hydralic won't keep implement up

    Thanks for the information. I'm not sure what you mean by draft vrs. position control. The tractor has a lever on the right side of the seat to raise or lower the 3pt hitch. The lever has an adjustable stop. With draft control how do you keep something like a bush hog off the ground...
  2. A

    Feguson to20 hydralic won't keep implement up

    My father gave me his fathers Feguson to20 tractor. Over the years the hydralics have begun to not keep and implement up or at a set depth. I've rebuilt the pump and piston and have good lift. I think the problem must be the valve or a faulty safety relief valve. I have a new valve to...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top