Recent content by Bct

  1. B

    Wheelhorse charger 10

    i have installed the belt cover but the drive belt still turns when the parking brake lever is on. It appears the linkage is fully extended to get the idler as far away from the belt as possible but the belt is still engaged. I double checked the belt as well and its 84" which seems correct...
  2. B

    Wheelhorse charger 10

    Thanks for that information Joe. The lower arm on mine looks very similar. I wasnt sure if it was susposed to be that way. Is the belt susposed to stop turning completely when the parking brake is on?
  3. B

    Wheelhorse charger 10

    I have the correct belt and It does seem to be happening with the cover off
  4. B

    Wheelhorse charger 10

    I just picked up a 1969 charger 10 and I'm having trouble with the drive belt for the automatic trans. I replaced the idler pulley for the tensioner which was bad and put on a new belt. The belt stays on sometimes but quite often will jump off the pulley especially when putting the parking...
  5. B

    15-30 clutch bearing

    How does the bearing come off the shaft? There seems to be 4 small holes in the bearing race...do i do something with them?
  6. B

    Farmall M with schwartz front end

    Does anyone have any close up pictures of how a schwartz front end mounts to a farmall M. I can't tell if mine is mounted correctly. Should it bolt directly to the frame rails?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top