Recent content by bdoosing

  1. B

    310 Diesel Cam Number?

    I am building A 310 diesel engine and the cam that came out of the engine was #221623. I have located a cam that appears to be for the 310 engine, but it is numbered #221423. Are these cams for the same engine? I have been searching and have not found an application for the #221423 cam on the...
  2. B

    Oliver 310 Diesel Cam

    I am building A 310 diesel engine and the cam that came out of the engine was #221623. I have located a cam that appears to be for the 310 engine, but it is numbered #221423. Are these cams for the same engine? I have been searching and have not found an application for the #221423 cam on the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top