Recent content by beanim6

  1. B

    Case 310 in Maine

    I really appreciate the help. Great info. While it sounds as though it could be a money pit i'll still check it out this weekend.
  2. B

    Case 310 in Maine

    https://maine.craigslist.org/grd/d/freedom-caase-310-bulldozer-crawler/6813314501.html I just posted this is the case tractor forum before I noticed there was a different page for dozers. I'm looking into the dozer in the above link to clean up my land and push snow back in the winter...
  3. B

    Case 310 in Maine

    https://maine.craigslist.org/grd/d/freedom-caase-310-bulldozer-crawler/6813314501.html I'm looking into the dozer in the above link to clean up my land and push snow back in the winter (only about 12 acres - wooded). I know it's gas and obviously quite old, however I imagine the power...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top