Recent content by Bear Lake

  1. B

    ISO Farmall 400 - 450 Cotton Picker

    I installed a 2 point hydraulic hitch to the rear so I can adjust the ball without getting off the tractor. This tractor did not come any kind of a hitch but was accepting of an OEM Farmall 2 point. Some of my neighbors use a front hitch but I don’t know what the advantage is ??
  2. B

    ISO Farmall 400 - 450 Cotton Picker

    Once again, thank you for your response(s) and also the update on kcm.mn's. RIP. My draw to a high clear tractor, and specifically a single wheel up front is not a traditional farming application. I back boats into a lake and the extra clearance a high clear offers has proven to be...
  3. B

    ISO Farmall 400 - 450 Cotton Picker

    Thank you for your replay ... very helpful. I currently don't have a picture of my working tractor, but here's a tractor which appeared on Yesterday's Tractors forum a number of years ago. This is a parts tractor, but I have a working version of this picture that I'm trying to duplicate. I've...
  4. B

    ISO Farmall 400 - 450 Cotton Picker

    Looking to purchase a Farmall 400 or 450 Cotton Picker. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
  5. B

    2023.06.16 Rust Pic

    KCM - I need your expertise re: a post 5/23/2019 on a Farmall 400 Cotton Picker. Will you kindly call me at 801.891.7300? Thx
  6. B

    400 Cotton Picker

    Help. I have a noisy 400 Cotton Picker drive gear in the right drop box. Looking for assistance on locating salvage parts.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top