Recent content by Ben Lawless

  1. B

    Ferguson Disc Harrow

    here is a picture
  2. B

    Ferguson Disc Harrow

    Thanks for the replies. I live near Mt Airy, NC in the foothills of NC. I just greased them today..LOL I will try to post some pictures tomorrow. They still have most of the original paint, but needs to be painted again.
  3. B

    Ferguson Disc Harrow

    I have a set of Ferguson disc harrows and was curious what they are worth. I am thinking of selling them and don't know what to ask for them. They are gray and I think they are model A-BO-22, but they have 24 disc. They look exactly like pictures I have seen of A-BO-22 and are gray. Good...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top