Recent content by bhoffmann

  1. B

    John Deere 630 top link

    Thanks
  2. B

    John Deere 630 top link

    I recently picked up an original center link for my 59 John Deere 630. On the opposite side of the main body/handle is an open hole. I?ve seen some with the open hole and most have something over the hole. My question, what is supposed to cover that hole and is there an aftermarket piece I can...
  3. B

    52 ford 8n

    Yea just put uthf in it. Guess I need to drain it and add 5 gal of 90wt. Thanks
  4. B

    52 ford 8n

    I have a 52 Ford 8n. After getting it running, I played with it to make sure everything was functioning before changing oils. I pulled the dipstick to make sure read end and hyd reservoir had oil obviously. It was a nasty color and needed changed. Here?s my problem. The hydraulics worked fine up...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top