Recent content by Big-Game

  1. B

    Old style jd hat

    Is this the style you are talking about ?
  2. B

    240 Farmall / IH Shift Pattern Decal

    [b:d15ea4d994][size=18:d15ea4d994]Hello, as a 1959 IH 240 Utility owner I could not find anyone that made a shift pattern decal, originals were printed on a metal tag and riveted to the top of the battery cover. I am in the process of have some deacls made to the exact measurements as the...
  3. B

    240 Farmall / IH Shift Pattern Decal

    Hello, I have a 1959 IH 240 Utility, in the process of restoring it I could not find a shift pattern decal. The originals were printed on a metal tag and riveted to the top of the battery cover. I am having some decals made to the exact measurements as the originals. If you would be interested...
  4. B

    Ih 240 Utility Restoration Done - Pictures

    Thanks guys for all the nice comments, Here is a before picture. The "white" is the correct cream color, outside lighting is the cause. The plain pan seat is original as well as the 3-point. My wife's grandfather purchased it and nothing was changed. I wish the battery cover was original it is...
  5. B

    Ih 240 Utility Restoration Done - Pictures

    Hello everyone, I got my 1959 IH 240 Utility back the other day, I still have some small things to do on it. I can't wait to take it to the shows this year. It is fun to drive with power steering and purrs like a kitten. I want to Thank Farmallhal for all his help, you guys are the best !
  6. B

    IH 240 Utility Grille Screen (pic)

    [b:53fe3bf41c][size=18:53fe3bf41c][/size:53fe3bf41c] Here is some pictures of my 1959 IH 240 Utility Grille Screen, I found a piece of Stainless Steel mesh that I thought would work well, it has a slight shine to it which I like, what do you guys think ?? If all goes well it should be done by...
  7. B

    Tractor Horn for Farmall or IH

    Thank you, I will take a look today and see where the mounting holes are, and if the wire to the push button is long enough.
  8. B

    Tractor Horn for Farmall or IH

    [b:fc291be3b5] [size=18:fc291be3b5][/size:fc291be3b5] Hello does anyone know where they originally put the tractor horn on a Farmall or IH 240, 340 or 460. If you have a tractor with one and could send a picture I would appreciate the help. Ron[/b:fc291be3b5]
  9. B

    Voltage Regulator Bracket

    Thanks guys for the pictures that was a big help !
  10. B

    Voltage Regulator Bracket

    Here is before and in progress pictures.
  11. B

    Voltage Regulator Bracket

    Thanks Guys, the picture in the parts catalog shows it by the generator, I know that they monted the VR on top of the generator on some of the smaller tractors and I think the Farmall "C" ? had a bracket / bar coming off the generator mount. It is just an odd place to put it by the air cleaner...
  12. B

    Voltage Regulator Bracket

    Hello I have a 1959 IH 240 Utility, I have an original Voltage Regulator Bracket but do not know exactly where it mounts, the picture on page 82 of the parts catalog does not show what it attaches to, just that the VR attaches to it and this bracket is under or around the generator. Can someone...
  13. B

    IH 240 Utility Restoration HELP !

    Hello, I am in the process of having my 1959 IH 240 Utility restored and have some questions on the Correct paint colors on the Rear Wheels, Gas Tank & Dash. I would also like ANY help with pictures and measurements of the battery lid, I am also working on fixing the play in the power steering...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top