Recent content by Big Toe 4121

  1. B

    Water in bell housing, 3020 JD

    I'll check that also. Thanks!
  2. B

    Water in bell housing, 3020 JD

    Ahhhh, I didn't know that. Yes it is a synchro range transmission. I'll check that out. Thanks!
  3. B

    Water in bell housing, 3020 JD

    I'll check. Do you think it would hurt if I put a small weep hole in the inspection cover underneath?
  4. B

    Water in bell housing, 3020 JD

    I have a 1968 John Deere 3020 and I have to drain water out of the bell housing each time if I happen to leave it out during a rain. My question is, how is the water getting in there and is there a way to stop it?
  5. B

    John Deere 2020 PTO Clutch Adjustment

    I'll go in this morning and download the manual, Thanks. The clutch engages fairly close to the top so I figure that it's wore some but I'm hoping to get another season out of it before I'm going to have to split it and replace the clutch.
  6. B

    John Deere 2020 PTO Clutch Adjustment

    Also, the PTO actually engages as the tractor clutch engages and starts to move the tractor.
  7. B

    John Deere 2020 PTO Clutch Adjustment

    I don't have an operating manual yet. I was planning on getting it. There is roughly an inch of free travel on the pedal.
  8. B

    John Deere 2020 PTO Clutch Adjustment

    Here are some pictures.
  9. B

    John Deere 2020 PTO Clutch Adjustment

    Good morning. I was wondering if anyone out there could walk me thru on how to adjust the PTO clutch on a John Deere 2020? I purchased the tractor about a year ago and when I was running the square baler that when I eased the clutch out that the PTO engaged at the same time as the transmission.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top