Recent content by Bikecat47

  1. B

    36 co-op number 1

    Here are a couple of pictures of the crack. Kind of hard to see behind wires.
  2. B

    36 co-op number 1

    Here are some pictures of my CO-OP number 1 This post was edited by Bikecat47 on 06/11/2023 at 04:14 pm.
  3. B

    36 co-op number 1

    Unfortunately I cannot at this time as I am not at my farm. Next time I am there I will get pictures of the crack, but that will probably be next month. If memory serves me the crack is approximately 6 inches in length on the side of the block opposite the manifold spanning across cylinders 2...
  4. B

    36 co-op number 1

    I have recently inherited several of my fathers antique tractors, among them is a 1936 CO-OP number 1. I am trying to find letter decals for the hood. Also the block has a crack in the water jacket on the outside of the block that has been welded at one time but is leaking again, looking for...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top