Recent content by Bill1952

  1. B

    D14 Oil pressure

    Hello All, I'm restoring a 1957 D14. It does not have the original oil pressure gauge. The gage is newer and has 0-50psig range. It shows 15 psig at low rpm and 20 psig at 3/4 throttle warm.Can someone tell me what the normal or acceptable opening pressure would be once the engine is up to...
  2. B

    D14 brake latch and rod

    Hello All, I'm looking for the brake latch assembly for my D14. Old part #' are: Latch 227702 Pivot pin 227701 Latch rod spring 230364 Latch rod 230433 Latch rod bracket 230432 Thanks! Bill
  3. B

    Farmall 340 Row Crop Battery Cover

    Thank you Dave! The battery is located right behind the drivers seat. If it would explode, I would have battery acid on me from my lower back to the back of my head.
  4. B

    Farmall 340 Row Crop Battery Cover

    Hi All, Looking for the battery cover for my Farmall 340. The original part # is 370 553 R 11. Amy help would be appreciated! Hope you all have a great day Bill
  5. B

    Allis Chalmers D-14 Intake/Exhaust Manifold

    I am restoring a 1957 D-14. I'm in the process of replacing the intake/exhaust manifold. The old manifold was held on with bolts, rather than studs. I bought a new manifold and studs from DJS. The short studs threaded into the engine with no problem. The long studs will only thread in about half...
  6. B

    D-14 intake/exhaust manifold replacement

    Hello All, I have acquired a 1957 D-17 gas. I am replacing the intake/exhaust manifold. As I removed one of the lower bolts, antifreeze came out of the bolt hole. I put the bolt back in a few threads and drained off some more of the antifreeze from petcock at the bottom of the radiator. I am...
  7. B

    Allis Chalmers D-14

    Allis Chalmers Guys, Bought an Allis Chalmers D-14 with wiring stripped off. Not sure how to route the wiring from the under the seat over to the fenders. Nothing to fasten wire clips to. Any suggestions or pictures? Thanks, Bill
  8. B

    Massey Harris 30

    Hi Smokeshow, I have a 1951 Massey Harris 30. Good tin, new rubber all around. Has hydraulics. Runs but has a miss in one cylinder. Uses a little oil and smokes some. I found a pair of fenders for it. I have a guy doing some "rust rot" repair on them. I would consider selling it as is.
  9. B

    Massey Harris 30 Overhaul

    Looking for someone within 200 miles of Cambridge,OH to work on my Massey Harris 30. Fires on all 4 but one cylinder is weak. Can hear steady miss. Smokes some and uses some oil. I've tried Sea Foam and other additives. Didn"t help.
  10. B

    1941 Farmall H

    OK, thanks for the advise.
  11. B

    1941 Farmall H

    Hey all you Farmall experts, Can a 41 Farmall H be retrofitted with a torque amplifier? Thanks, Bill
  12. B

    Massey Harris 30

    I"m located in Southeastern Ohio along I 70. I would interested. Do you have a picture?
  13. B

    Massey Harris 30

    I"m looking for fenders for my 1951 Massey Harris 30 Row Crop. Any suggestions? Thanks..
  14. B

    Massey Harris 30

    Need a little help. I recently bought a 1951 Massey Harris 30. The hydraulic fluid reservoir sits in front of the radiator. The ears on the cap/dipstick are broken, so the cap won"t tighen and seal allowing hydraulic fluid to blow out and make a mess. Where can I find another cap/dipstick?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top