Recent content by billrigsby

  1. B

    Dual 325 loader valve

    I know this is an old thread, but I am re-creating DuAl Loader 325 loader decals for some one, Does ANY ONE have good dimensions and photos of the warning decals, can't find anywhere! TIA, Bill
  2. B

    1993 Ford 7740 Cab Warning Decal

    THANKS AGAIN!!
  3. B

    1993 Ford 7740 Cab Warning Decal

    I did scroll through his site, but did not see this one. I'll send a message also.
  4. B

    1993 Ford 7740 Cab Warning Decal

    I am needing to re-create this decal for someone, Does any one have a good photo of the missing bits? Thanks, Bill
  5. B

    David Bradley Pull Type Blade Grader

    Hello All, I am going to acquire a David Bradley Pull Type Blade Grader, probably Friday. Looking for any information (documentation). Owners Manual, Parts Manual, Sales Brochure, etc. Thanks in advance, PM me if you can help. Bill
  6. B

    Great Bend M10 Loader Manuals

    I am looking for anyone that has any manuals for the Great Bend M10 Loader that could scan them for me. I know the company is long gone. Would like to have if possible. Thanks, Bill
  7. B

    John Deere Model 48 Tiller Manuals

    Wondering if any one has Copies, Scans, PDF, Etc. of any an all manuals for what I am told is a model 48 Tiller or "model number of the tiller is *M02902X525303" Thanks, Bill
  8. B

    Leinbach L-7200 Manual Needed

    I managed to find a couple of manuals if anyone else needs a copy... My email is [email protected]
  9. B

    Leinbach L-7200 Manual Needed

    I just picked up a used Leinbach L-7200 Post Hole Auger, I have searched high and low and can not find a user manual ! Can any one help ? Thanks, Bill email: [email protected]
  10. B

    Photos of L1500 DT decals needed

    Photos of L1500 DT decals needed HELP I am in the process of restoring a KUBOTA L1500 DT (Grey Market), & I would like to request if anyone has one of these units and can take good quality photos of any decals that are on the unit and email them to me I would greatly appreciate it. The...
  11. B

    L1500-2000 / L1500-2000DT Parts Manual available

    L1500-2000 / L1500-2000DT Parts Manual available http://www.ebay.com/itm/181756513638?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649
  12. B

    Great Bend Manuals?

    Looking for a set of manuals for a Great Bend M10 front loader. I know they are gone and Brushhog does not seem to be able to help? Bill
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top