Recent content by Billy McDonald

  1. B

    engine stalls

    It's a diesel, gear shift moves through all the gears.Not that cold here.It's like trying to take off with emergency brake on. But shifter is in neutrual. Runs as long as the clutch is in, as soon as I start to let the clutch out the motor boggs and dies.
  2. B

    engine stalls

    1978 - Model 1850
  3. B

    engine stalls

    I have an old Oliver tractor that has a problem. After starting when I start to let out the clutch with the shifter in neutrual my motor boggs and stalls. I would like to know where to start looking for remidy.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top