Recent content by Bleedingred

  1. B

    Cresent farm pull what a joke

    I can assure you it wasn't me that tried to buy your tractor. I am very familiar with a 361 engine. I have worked with many.
  2. B

    Cresent farm pull what a joke

    Eric let me know where you pull. I will come down to your pulls and wax you every time I don't break. Unless you don't really want competition. I will understand if you don't. It can really bruise ones ego.
  3. B

    Cresent farm pull what a joke

    Are you for real? I can't imagine complaining about something so trivial. Everybody there realized that it was the best tractor there. How much does ones ego need to be stroked. Should the red carpet be rolled out and "All Hail the King" be played next time?
  4. B

    Cresent farm pull what a joke

    Help me understand. There was a tractor pull that was put together in less than 2 weeks. They had approx. 250 hooks and was done in less than 9 hours. The guy with the 666 is getting a trophy for winning a special class. The pull paid big purse money $o to win. The 666 put on a good show...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top