Recent content by Bluekmiller31

  1. B

    New holland 57 hay rake

    Looking for some salvage parts for NH 57 3 point rolabar before having to buy new. May have machine shop help me out if i cant find used parts. Looking for mainly pto related parts. Thanks in advance
  2. B

    John Deere/Kuhn/NH disc mower timing

    Instead of replying to you i accidentally responded up highernewbie. See message above!
  3. B

    John Deere/Kuhn/NH disc mower timing

    Sorry for the delayed response. Ive posted what to manual says about timing. I have been messing with it this evening. I have the turtles exactly 90 off of each other and in time to where when they spin around the blades do not hit however the timing mark on the pinions arent exactly 90 off...
  4. B

    John Deere/Kuhn/NH disc mower timing

    I have a John Deere 260 disc mower. I understand it s made by Kuhn and is the same as a few other brands. I had a few bearings go bad and got them replace. I purchased a service manual from Deere for this job. However when I got it all back together I m just a few teeth off on timing. The...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top