Recent content by Bob Bancroft

  1. B

    Simms injector pump

    Then just like the 4 cyl version on my 655A TLB, which was clearly horribly ignored before I got it.
  2. B

    Simms injector pump

    Does this pump receive its lubrication from the engine or is it self contained?
  3. B

    Steel building questions.

    Probably so. U bolts on the dead end of the cable.
  4. B

    Silo for Saturday

    Those tile silos are very close in size to the one which was here. They are held together by steel bands hidden in voids in the tiles. I'd like to know what holds the brick silos together?
  5. B

    John Deere 435 tractor

    OK. I asked because there are a couple of GM two cycle gurus around the country, but I don't know about your area. I think if you could keep talking around until you find someone like that, you'll make out better in the long run. They already where to source parts and what to replace.
  6. B

    Anyone Know What This Is? Old Plow Part?

    What kind of material is it? I would sooner guess it's petrified wood, or bone!
  7. B

    John Deere 435 tractor

    What is your location?
  8. B

    DEF Question (Legal)

    It would be interesting to know, if it say, left the country?!
  9. B

    DEF Question (Legal)

    Thankfully, I have no personal experience with this. But my friends have. Again, lack of DEF would not be a concern. Keeping your machine running is the concern. My friends have gone the delete route when forced to when nothing else would keep their machine running. The closest I have come is...
  10. B

    6 spline pto shaft increaser

    I just learned something again! I never heard of a 1 and 3/4 inch 6 spline shaft.
  11. B

    Loaded rear tire mystery?

    I have a saying that "anything is possible". So, I'd say yes. We used to get into all kinds of things. Guy bought a new, small combine. We removed the drive wheels/tires, had the rims widened, and installed rice and cane tires. We had a short handled, very large hammer. Basically a sledge hammer...
  12. B

    How do I prime an Allis-Chalmers 180 Hydraulic Pump?

    If you have air coming out around the shifter, you are pressurizing the wrong fill hole! You must have put some oil in the correct hole???
  13. B

    Rhino finishing mower

    I had a Woods mower with left hand thread spindles. As I recall, Woods parts were expensive, as you indicate about Rhino. But they were so popular I found there were aftermarket parts, I think through A&I. I don't know what's available now. And I don't know if you could make a different brand...
  14. B

    Electric Power. Steering

    Got an air hammer/chisel? Looks like some new wiring along with that steering unit is in order.
  15. B

    Loaded Tires

    That's for sure. I had to special order Firestone radial 16.9x38's. I've had the bias 18.4x38's off that tractor here in the barn for probably 15 years. (They were oversize) I just got rid of them last week!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top