Recent content by Bob Mathiebe

  1. B

    Case 40

    My Case shifts side to side. Someone put a car rad in it but I have the original cast iron unit. I didn't get a grill with it, only a shutter unit. Bob
  2. B

    Case 40

    I posted a picture as 1955 Case 40
  3. B

    Case 40

    The serial number is 8069084 and the model# is 40. I'm trying to figure out how to post a picture. Heres a pic my wife took of me trying to steer the beast before I greased it! It has a 4 speed transmission, and the air cleaner is the giant cast iron unit i've seen on the D. I just bought a...
  4. B

    Case 40

    Great pictures. My serial number shows it's a 400 series but it's a 4 speed and the air cleaner looks like a DI! Would it be possible to get a PDF of the book where you got the pictures? I want to restore mine. Thanks for posting the pics! Gives me an idea of what it looked like! Bob
  5. B

    Case 40

    What year is your tractor? Does it have 400 series running gear and engine? Mine is a 4 speed while other 400 series are all 8 speed!
  6. B

    Case 40

    I just got a Case 40 powerloader. The serial number says it is a 1955 Case 400 series, but it came form the factory with the loader. Parts of it look more like a "D". Does anyone know anything about this model?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top