Recent content by Bob zarse

  1. B

    75 Lb. Suitcase Weights Wanted

    Sorry u do not have an email
  2. B

    75 Lb. Suitcase Weights Wanted

    Located near Reynolds , Indiana
  3. B

    75 Lb. Suitcase Weights Wanted

    I have 5 small handle with slot non ih weights that I would sell. $300 cash for all 5 or $100 cash each. 4 say Rowe and one plain one
  4. B

    starting a 234 international compact tractor

    The only way it will start is if you use the glow plugs.
  5. B

    Factory Turbo 560 Myth

    I have a 560 with the M&W turbo set up. In the M&W installation manual you are suppose to change 560 oil bath air cleaner for the oil bath air cleaner from a 660 which is bigger. They gave you a list of part numbers to make the change.
  6. B

    Factory Turbo 560 Myth

    The part number for the kit from a dealer to add an IH turbo to a 560 is 407 055 R91 and the price was $462.00. The dry air cleaner was included in the kit. The dry air cleaner was part number 387 339 R91 and had a price of $37.87 and the optional gauge for air cleaner was 386 106 R91...
  7. B

    2255 Loader on a Farmall 706

    Matt. You are right the 2 loaders use completely different brackets. I should have checked that out before I spoke. The brackets that we remain are for a 2250 not the 2255
  8. B

    2255 Loader on a Farmall 706

    To put a loader on an early 706 u need an extra plate that bolts on to the bell housing. The frame is to short. You will also need the spacers to set the brackets out. The brackets will bolt right up to a 766, 966 ect. If you have a 1967 706 with the long frame it will bolt right on...
  9. B

    2255 Loader on a Farmall 706

    I have remain the 2250 farmall brackets. Not such a thing as universal brackets. Also have loader for sale. 219-207-0240. I have a manul which show what u need for each tractor
  10. B

    666 656 or 706

    I have a nice 666 gas for sale. This is from my ih collection. The engine was rebuilt in 2010. I have put less than 100 hours on it since the rebuild. It has really nice original paint. Last summer I bought a quick tach ih 2250 loader for it that is also for sale
  11. B

    684 vs 666?

    I have a 2250 loader for sale that has mounts for the 06, 56, & 66 series tractor. I know of another guy that was wanting a set of farmall brackets. We have a local welding shop that is very good that could reproduce the brackets if there was enough interest. He has reproduce several...
  12. B

    Cab from 1066 on an 826

    66 series cab on 706 lp
  13. B

    560 Pictures

    560 gas that my dad bought new in 1961. When it came from the factory it had demo decals stuck all over it
  14. B

    560 Pictures

    560 diesel with M&W turbo. I also,have a gas 560 my dad bought new
  15. B

    Rantoul

    Just came back from delivering a tractor and wagon, the hanger is already full with some nice items
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top