Recent content by Bobinwayne

  1. B

    ATP AT-205 Re-Seal for a J D 3020 diesel

    have minor oil leaks and was wondering if anyone has used ATP AT-205 Re-Seal and if you have what were the results.
  2. John Deere 3020 Diesel tractor
    Expired

    For sale John Deere 3020 Diesel tractor

    John Deere 3020 diesel tractor with John Deere #10 mid mount sickle mower All in working condition. Always shedded. Quick hitch, 1 SCV, 1000/540 PTO, original paint. Starts up and runs great.
    $6,500.00
  3. CORN SHELLER      $100.00
    Expired

    For sale CORN SHELLER $100.00

    I believe it is an International harvester all steel corn Sheller. There are no decals or stenciling on it. It is in good working condition. The feeder is in great shape and the fan works. Motor can be removed and hand cranked. I Used it to separate corn kernels from cob to be used in a corn...
    $100.00
  4. PASTURE HARROW
    Expired

    For sale PASTURE HARROW

    4 foot heavy duty drag harrow. Multi-Use Harrow is used to scatter manure droppings, aerate and dethatch pastures or lawns, loosen and smooth paths and driveways, fluff, dry and level tracks, show rings, arenas, ball diamonds, break-up and level heavy soil, prepare seed beds, work in fertilizer...
    $100.00
  5. cultipacker
    Expired

    For sale cultipacker

    cultipacker crushes dirt clods, removes air pockets, and presses down small stones, forming a smooth, firm seedbed. Where seed has been broadcast, the roller gently firms the soil around the seeds, ensuring shallow seed placement and good seed-to-soil contact. Cast iron, notched wheels to bust...
    $500.00
  6. CORN PLANTER
    Expired

    For sale CORN PLANTER

    International harvester #102 Two row corn planter. Set up to be pulled by tractor or ATV. Includes 12 different seed plates.
    $200.00
  7. John Deere 3020 diesel
    Expired

    For sale John Deere 3020 diesel

    John Deere 3020 diesel (1965) with JD # 10 mid-mount sickle mower & JD 21 hay conditioner. Synchro transmission, 1 SCV, Rollomatic Tricycle, diff lock, 3PT, 540/1000 PTO, quick hitch, block htr, original paint. Always shedded. Includes operating manuals for all equipment. 8250 hours on...
    $7,900.00
  8. B

    John Deere #10 sickle mower

    I have a #10 side mount mower that is missing the bolt & ball that attaches to the spring plug on the outer shoe float spring. Parts are no longer available so I am going to have to make the ball myself. My question is does anyone know what that ball is made of? Is it rubber,metal or something...
  9. B

    john deere 21 conditioner part needed

    Leroy, where are you located?
  10. B

    john deere 21 conditioner part needed

    I am looking for a drive shaft (part #H 30080)for a jd 21 conditioner. Mine stripped out the coupling. Is there any way to repair the old drive shaft to take the tork from the pto? I'm afraid that welding the shaft to the coupler would not hold. Any suggestions? Would a drive shaft from a jd 22...
  11. B

    3010 pto repair

    I,m looking at a 3010 that has a pto that is not working. Can you give me an idea of what it would cost to repair it? How many hours would it take & what would parts costs?
  12. B

    John deere #10 side mount sickle mower

    when the cutter bar is lowered to the outer shoe touching the ground the inner end is 5" of the ground and the outer end of the bar is 3.25" off the ground. how do you adjust this to get the both ends of the cutter bar the same height?
  13. B

    raking corners with a side delivery rake

    I am having a problem getting all the hay raked when making a corner with a side delivery rake. I am leaving about 2 feet of hay that does not get raked. What should I be doing to get the total corner raked?
  14. B

    oil for 3020 diesel

    are there any problems using 15w-40 oil in a JD 3020 diesel?
  15. B

    no. 10 side mounted mower

    I don't want to cut the shaft because it will no longer fit the 3010 if I want to put it back on it. Would there be any problem in moving the bracket attached to the tractor forward 3". It would not be attached the exact same as called for in the manual. would this cause any problems? Bob
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top