Recent content by bobj49f2

  1. B

    1948 Ford F1 outside door handles

    Do as 51ford f4 says Untitled URL Link
  2. B

    for truckdog62563

    The two carbs for the "48-50 trucks, a one barrel for the six cylinder and a two barrel for the eight. The eight has a larger throat than the six. Also, the truck carburator it diffent than the car. The truck has double bevel throut <=> while the car has a straight = throat. The air cleaner...
  3. B

    48 Ford F3

    Any good exhaust shop should be able to make the complete exhaust system for you for about as much as it"s going to cost to buy one and have it shipped. As for the door bolts, I bought my from John"s F-FUN HUNDREDS, part #56-428608-A http://www.johnsf100.com/ I had trouble finding them a few...
  4. B

    bed design

    What kind of truck do you have?
  5. B

    Windshields Interchangeable?

    I bet for $50 you can have a guy come out and put it in for you. If you have any reservations about doing it yourself and you don"t have the tools to do it, it will be a lot cheaper to have a pro do it correctly the first time. The chances of a pro breaking the windshield is a lot less than...
  6. B

    1949 Ford Logging Truck

    A lot will depend on where it is located. If it"s in the absolute middle of Wyoming, as opposed to central Illinois, you aren"t going to get much for it because it will take a lot of time and money to get it. If it"s near a larger city you"ll have a bigger pool of people who might be...
  7. B

    1951 Ford F3 Wiring

    Here's another one: <a href="http://www.fatfenderedtrucks.com/scans/Flathead_Electrical_wiring1951truck.jpg" target="3">Diagram 3</a>
  8. B

    1951 Ford F3 Wiring

    I whole heartly agree with Stu, I don't know how anyone can work on one of these trucks without a shop manual. It has 99% of all the information you will need. <a href="http://www.fatfenderedtrucks.com/scans/51-52wirediagram01.jpg" target="1">Diagram 1</a> <a...
  9. B

    Having a hard time finding a box for a 1949 F3 ford

    At one time Dan Carpenter(not to be confused with Dennis Carpenter),<a href="http://www.dancarpenters.com" target="1">www.dancarpenters.com</a>, in SC made a box very similiar to the Express box. It didn't have the raised panel on the side but looked very close, the only box that even came...
  10. B

    F600 Parts

    Danny, I have older Fords, 1948-52,and I still can find many mechanical parts at NAPA. I know they had wheel cylinder rebuild kits last year for my F-4, which falls into the big truck category. I would assume they would have parts for your truck since it's newer. Any good auto parts store...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top