Recent content by bookel

  1. B

    Deutz shifter

    I have a Deutz D4006. Looking for a shifter for the hi/lo range. Any leads on where I can find one?
  2. B

    Ford 4500 industrial deisel stuck?

    I agree I should see a rod out of the side of the block if that happened. But just wanted to make sure. However I didn't consider the hydraulic pump locking up could cause this. That thing is connected by small shaft at the front of the engine. I'm going to be working on it in about an hour...
  3. B

    Ford 4500 industrial deisel stuck?

    I will do that. Is there a simple way to see the pistons move when can turn the flywheel? I know pull spark plugs in a gas engine but on a diesel I don't know.
  4. B

    Ford 4500 industrial deisel stuck?

    Was running it the other day. It stopped running as I was releasing the clutch to move forward. Engine died. I cranked it again and moved around a few minutes. Then it died while trying to move forward again. Not sure but the engine seemed a little weak but could be me. It was very cold out and...
  5. B

    Chevy 366 bus carburetor secondaried not opening

    THe vacuum for the secondary diaphragm comes through passages that are ported from the venturies. I blew those passages out with carb cleaner when I had the diaphragm housing off the carb. Again, the secondaries move freely by hand when I have the throttle open so I don't think its a clearance...
  6. B

    Chevy 366 bus carburetor secondaried not opening

    THe vacuum for the secondary diaphragm comes through passages that are ported from the venturies. I blew those passages out with carb cleaner when I had the diaphragm housing off the carb. Again, the secondaries move freely by hand when I have the throttle open so I don't think its a clearance...
  7. B

    Chevy 366 bus carburetor secondaried not opening

    HI all. New to the forum but this looks like a good place to ask. I have a 1983 GMC C600 school bus. I use it occasionally to haul. I'd noticed for a while now that when trying to get over 40mph it accelerates slow at this point. Maintaining over 35-40 is hard to do as well. Starting out in...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top