Recent content by born2la8

  1. John Deere 1050 4wd with Loader
    Expired

    For sale John Deere 1050 4wd with Loader

    Handy little tractor that does way more than its size and power. 37hp with MFWD, loader and 3 point. Loader is joystick controlled and everything works as it should. Almost new tires all around. Currently 2812 hours but this will go up as it is still used regularly. Only selling because I am...
    $13,500.00
    $13,500.00
  2. B

    Farmall 656 Gas no spark, has power to coil

    Good afternoon. I don't frequent this site as much as I used to, just run out of time, but I have always received good advice so thank you in advance. First I am by no means an expert on ignition issues but can hold my own with most and have been able to fix most. This one has me confused...
  3. B

    Behlen Power Steering on Farmall 300

    Thank you for the replies. I hope to not have to tear it completely down. I will keep you updated. Thanks again.
  4. B

    Behlen Power Steering on Farmall 300

    Good evening. I recently bought a nice little 300 that has power steering (Behlen unit under the hood). The steering works great, one finger turns, but it has developed a leak at the upper shaft seal (end closest to steering wheel). I have not removed the unit yet because want parts on hand...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top