Recent content by botamike

  1. D

    Radiator shutters

    I have some radiator shutters and would like to know what tractor they fit. The mounting holes are 17 1/2 inches C to C Wide and 12 1/8 inches C to C from top to bottom. I have narrowed them down to either for an H or an M. I'll never install them so would sell if they have any value.
  2. T

    Loss of Power

    After sitting for about a month my 8n started fine, but lost power, and oil pressure. the pressure went down to about 20. Now, it runs fine, but I can"t get any power. When I put a strain on the engine, the oil pres. drops to 0 Got any Ideas?
  3. B

    1320 Cub Cadet what can go wrong inside a hydrostat

    First, change the fluid, use only Case/IH Hytran, drain old out and put new in, if this doesnt fix the problem, they the hydro is shot and should be replaced. They are not worth rebuilding on these newer tractors, I just changed a Kubota hydro in a TG1860 that would not build enough pressure to...
  4. B

    Cub Cadet Diesel (Kubota D600B) problems

    There is a service sheet out for this problem, one is you need the largest CCA battery you can fit in the tractor, second is you must run a SECOND ground cable from the battery directly to somewhere on the engine block, can be the starter bolts or somewhere else convient. This is an ongoing...
  5. B

    Older compacts are becoming antiques

    I think they will over time, many younger generation or first timers wont have those fond memories of JD and Farmalls, but of the small old Kubota or other compact brand machine. The others are around to stay, no doubt about it. About the only older tractor I like and that will fit on my trailer...
  6. B

    Older compacts are becoming antiques

    Does anybody realize that the early compacts from builders such as Yanmar and Kubota are becoming antiques. Find a clean example of some of the earliest models is getting harder. I wonder if eventualy they will be collect as Farmalls, Allis, JD ect are collected today? Some of the...
  7. B

    Speaking of gas prices

    I personaly would love to have either a Chevy Luv diesel or old Ford Ranger diesel pickup truck. Just a good work beater that I dont mind getting the seat dirty ect. Cannot really find them up here in Indiana anymore, most rusted away from the road salt, same thing with chevettes. Mike
  8. B

    Looking for a Woods RM42-KB rotary cutter

    I am looking for a decent Woods RM42-KB rotary cutter. This is for my Kubota B6000 and its odd ball PTO being CCW rotation. I just need it in good complete condition, and the seller, if not close to Erie PA or Kokomo IN, be willing to strap it to a pallet to be trucked to me. Thanks Mike...
  9. B

    Need to talk to a Kubota B6000/woods RM42 owner

    I need to chat with someone who has a Kubota B6000 with the CCW pto rotation and also has the old Woods RM42-kb rotary cutter on the back. I need to know where the over running clutch is, is it built into the mower deck like the 42 MMM woods I had on a Farmall cub, or was there a special one...
  10. B

    Stack muffler??

    They have been done by many, check out the ihregistery.com website, but he is right, if not done correctly, they can cause more problems than they are worth. Most use flapper caps. The turnout style is more for diesels to blow the soot cloud to the right or left of the tractor. Most make a...
  11. B

    Stack muffler??

    Yes, that is the correct muffler, that and some black iron pipe from the local home improvement plumbing dept to fab up the pipe to the muffler and your all set. An alternate is the barrel muffler that older IH cub cadets use. Has a side inlet and an end outlet that you can point upwards and...
  12. B

    Anybody else have a Kubota garden tractor

    Now I am talking about a non BX series or sub compact. More like the G series either older or newer. I just picked up a decent G4200 Hyrdo that I will be restoring and setting up for plow days and mowing my yard. I am on the prowl for a snow blade and a rear 3pt for it now. Mike
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top