Recent content by Brad6260

  1. B

    Restoration in Louisville KY area?

    Hello, I"ve got a 59 841 that needs to be gone through and re-done. Not looking to build a show tractor but I want it done right by someone that knows what they are doing and has a reputation that I can verify. Im just east of Louisville, KY. Thanks for any suggestions. Brad
  2. B

    Need Ford Workmaster Restoration person in KY.

    Hello, I"ve nursed along a nice ol"59 841 Workmaster as far as I can. Grown attached to her so I would like to find someone reliable and experienced to do a good quality restoration for me. I"m not looking for a show tractor but it definitely needs a complete engine re-build, wiring,gauges...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top