Recent content by Brian Hildebrand

  1. B

    Help with Cole multiflex 12mx planter

    Good evening sir, I just read the reply on here. U wouldn't happen to have a couple of the seed hopper lids would you? That's for the#12 multi flex planters. I have a huge collection of plates as well that came with the planters. Alot of the plates have never been put in the planter. I took a...
  2. B

    Help with Cole multiflex 12mx planter

    Yes sir I see your point. My dad's been trying to talk me into using the fertilizer boxes too. I keep bucking him, but sounds like he's right. I put gauge wheels on my tool bar and pull a field cultivator with rolling baskets over any field Im planting. Stiff ground is better for sure. I have...
  3. B

    Help with Cole multiflex 12mx planter

    Mr Mac, I bought some other fertilizer equipment and have taken good care of it, yet it still rusts up and corrodes. Plus in the fertilizer boxes there is a gear messed up. I have my "lay by " rig on my cultivators, would be nice to throw a small bed, fertilize and plant all in the same pass.
  4. B

    Help with Cole multiflex 12mx planter

    yes sir, I'm well aquainted with Agri supply. I bought my Pittsburgh style cultivators from there. I have a set of 2 row planters so the one you are referring to won't work. If you are familiar with the Covington planter/cultivator setup that's what I'm trying to achieve. I have a fertilizer...
  5. B

    Help with Cole multiflex 12mx planter

    Guys has anyone ever seen or heard of a adapter or hitch to hook Cole multiflex planters to Pittsburgh style cultivators. I don't want to use the fertilizer applicator of the planters. I already have a side dresser on the cultivator bar it would be easier to use it while planting sweet corn. Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top