Recent content by Brian Thompson

  1. B

    avery v

    I have an Avery V that I take to shows and I know that who ever had it before me broke the left hand rear axel. They then replaced it with a Farmall Cub axel and bolted the cub center to the Avery Center to make the tractor workable. So my guess why that center looks like a cub center is because...
  2. B

    WD-45 Rebuild NEED HELP!!!

    Ok i understand where the piston should match the hole it was taken from, however since there is no way to tell from the pistons which hole they are from all i can do is match the hole with the correct connecting rod offset. If i do this would there be any problems to watch out for? Also I...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top