Recent content by Brock Smith

  1. B

    Using a 12 volt battery in a SC

    I have a early to mid 40's SC that I want to put a battery in. I have been using the crank but with the colder weather I prefer to just push a button. Can I just replace the old 6 volt battery with a 12 volt and have no problems with the starter? It is a mag ignition so that is not a concern...
  2. B

    Power steering

    Does anyone know if I would be able to put a power steering unit on a 1964 m.f 135 gas tractor.Also if so how hard would it be to install the unit and the best way to do the job.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top