Recent content by Brokengun

  1. B

    CASE 580D backhoe with weak hoe

    I am aware there are NO O rings on the spools that's why I asked; "Are there backup rings for the o-rings on the dipper spool circuit" This is how I would address this issue if this were my Hoe; I would pull the relief valve on both sides of the dipper cylinder inspect, clean, address any...
  2. B

    CASE 580D backhoe with weak hoe

    IF the loader has 3000 psi and other Hoe pressures are 2200-2400 psi but the Dipper Cylinder is 1700 psi, then the problem is going to be in the spool for the dipper cylinder. Are there backup rings for the o-rings on the dipper spool circuit ? Is there a pressure relief for that spool ...
  3. B

    Can a Case 830 diesel run a 535 baler in a pinch?

    My Dad pulled a bigger Baler with an 800 case.
  4. B

    Generator starts but backfires.

    I am going to repeat what everyone else is saying. Take off the carburetor and clean it. I had an engine that had the ran horrible. I cleaned the carburetor buy spraying carb cleaner through every hole and orifice on the carburetor, but it didnt really help; so I got a large mouth peanut...
  5. B

    1570 hyd line

    Here is how I would repair the hose. I would identify the hose size and then look for a ferrule that would fit a replacement hose and the steel line. I would then VERY carefully grind off the ferrule on the steel line making certain I do not cut or damage the steel line in any way; other than...
  6. B

    2590 504 Rebuild Advice Needed.

    I do not know how much it helped but I took the advice of an engine re-builder and added a quart of marvel mystery oil in with the engine oil. The claim they made was the mystery oil would help counter the effects of the antifreeze. Since I normally run a break in oil for about 10 hours then...
  7. B

    2590 504 Rebuild Advice Needed.

    Sounds like you have a plan. I had an engine get a dose of anti-freeze once and it did mess with the bearings.
  8. B

    2590 504 Rebuild Advice Needed.

    If you drop the pan and pressure the coolant system with a little pressure you can place a piece of cardboard under the engine and the leaking o-ring or cracked sleeve will leak in that spot beneath the engine that corresponds to the leaking cylinder. We over-hauled an 800 case about 35 years...
  9. B

    I need the Hydraulic rating in GPM rating for an 800 Case

    Thank you for your reply; I built a loader for this tractor back in 1996 for my father and he died before I got to add a 2 spool valve for the loader. Now I am wanting to finish the job while, Hopefully, I still can finish it
  10. B

    D17 plunger pump GPM rating needed

    Thank you for your reply. I have a valve that i purchased 30 years ago to add additional spools to the tractor. The valve i have is rated at 5-7 GPM it is also rated at 3500 psi. My old pump puts out 3200 psi on a good day.
  11. B

    I need the Hydraulic rating in GPM rating for an 800 Case

    I need the GPM rating for the Hydraulics for an 800 case.
  12. B

    D17 plunger pump GPM rating needed

    I am looking for the flow rate in GPM for the early Plunger Pump for a D17.
  13. B

    800 case tractor Hydraulic question

    That is currently, how we are using the tractor. I would like to be able to plumb the hydraulics into a spool with a power beyond plug so the 3 PT and the other outlet is down steam so they can be used independently.
  14. B

    800 case tractor Hydraulic question

    I hope i am asking this question in a manner that is understood; if not I apologize now. Is it possible to plumb for a hydraulic loader on an 800 case, where the tractors hydraulic pump supplies the loader valve first with a power beyond plug supplying the tractors own spool, being down stream...
  15. B

    930 case Diesel fuel filter question

    I am thinking of converting/updating my 930 diesel to screw type filter for the diesel fuel. I know the last of the 930's used that type of filter. Do any of you have any thoughts on what all will be needed for this type of conversion? Will other Fuel filter heads from other models work for...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top