Recent content by BuckeyeFanInFL76

  1. B

    MF35 Air Precleaner

    Where is it online? I searched those part numbers and did not find it.
  2. B

    MF35 Air Precleaner

    I need to find a replacement precleaner for my MF35 diesel. I have been having a hard time finding one like this. Is this a generic part that I can find somewhere else?
  3. B

    MF35 Sticks in Gear

    It is not a multi-power.
  4. B

    MF35 Sticks in Gear

    I have a MF35 that regularly gets stuck in gear while driving. I can get it unstuck while driving it by increasing the RPMs and the dropping them back down, pressing the clutch in and the shifter easily comes out of gear. What would cause this?
  5. B

    IMT 539 Rear Wheel Rim Nut Size

    It is 27mm. I ended up having a 27mm box end wrench that seems to fit. Just posting the info for future reference.
  6. B

    IMT 539 Rear Wheel Rim Nut Size

    All of my sockets are too small for my rear wheel rim nuts. I have a flat and need to remove the tire to bring to tire shop. Anyone know what size it is? I assume metric since it was Yugoslavian.
  7. B

    1963 Ford 2000 4-cylinder Solenoid Problem

    Well I went to Napa and got the solenoid and it worked....thanks! I was a little leary about it at first since the other two were recommend as well. Thanks everyone for your help.
  8. B

    1963 Ford 2000 4-cylinder Solenoid Problem

    Ok so some more new information. I switched the push button to the "I" terminal and the powered jumper to the "S" terminal. Immediately after hooking up the battery the solenoid clicked a bunch of times before I disconnected the battery. I am not sure what this means....anyone?
  9. B

    1963 Ford 2000 4-cylinder Solenoid Problem

    So if I hear you right, I should try wiring the push button to the "I" terminal and wire the "S" terminal with the 12v power jumper from the large terminal on the battery side?
  10. B

    1963 Ford 2000 4-cylinder Solenoid Problem

    Correct, it was 6v but converted to 12v before I owned it.
  11. B

    1963 Ford 2000 4-cylinder Solenoid Problem

    I meant "always have the tractor in nuetral"
  12. B

    1963 Ford 2000 4-cylinder Solenoid Problem

    Always that the tractor in neutral right :wink:
  13. B

    1963 Ford 2000 4-cylinder Solenoid Problem

    More interesting news. I went to tractor supply and picked up a new solenoid and installed it. Now the tractor does not automatically crank when the battery is connected as before which is good, but now when I hit the starter button, I do not hear anything, not even clicking from the solenoid...
  14. B

    1963 Ford 2000 4-cylinder Solenoid Problem

    I don t have the little wires hooked up anymore and the solenoid still cranks the starter when the battery is hooked up
  15. B

    1963 Ford 2000 4-cylinder Solenoid Problem

    I bought a 12 volt 4 post solenoid off of Amazon that I believe would fix my starting problem. However once I wired it up and connected the battery it started cranking the starter without pushing the ignition button. So I removed the wiring coming from the starter button terminal and tried it...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top