Recent content by buckweet

  1. B

    I think ? I want a Belarus T-25 .. 250

    I worked with a few Russian guys in Iraq. Mostly for transport of vanhool busses. They talked about farming on collective farms,. and belarus tractors Interesting stories. I'm fascinated with the rural history of agriculture in Russia. (Igor) Said he planted 1000 Hector's. It's was hard to...
  2. B

    I think ? I want a Belarus T-25 .. 250

    Novelty and I like two cylinders.. 😂
  3. B

    I think ? I want a Belarus T-25 .. 250

    Thanks for the advice folk's. Yes. I'll just stick with the 8N ford. And my New Holland tn60a
  4. B

    I think ? I want a Belarus T-25 .. 250

    How about me just sticking with the 8N.. ??? Lol
  5. B

    I think ? I want a Belarus T-25 .. 250

    Long ago. A long gone neighbor had a 250 ? Belarus T-25? Two cylinder diesel. Two stroke ? Air cooled .. I would kind like to have one ... Would you ?
  6. B

    Walking tractor.. 4 months, to get here

    I guess they think our legs are additional drive tires ? 😊. Compared to Troy. Not close. The main advantage to this Chinese Tiller is the Transmission. Forward gears and a reverse. And the simplicity of it. I can simply go to harbor freight and buy a 6.5hp motor for 150 bucks. 30 minutes later...
  7. B

    Walking tractor.. 4 months, to get here

    Yes.. she doesn't talk much. Has ugly dog in early video's. Yeah? She does seem to know her way around the small tractor It's a Russian cascade motorblock ? or a OKA ? Mine is a very close cousin to her machine. I'm definitely going to try mine out with the eight inch tractor tires. And set...
  8. B

    Walking tractor.. 4 months, to get here

    I'll try to get some pictures up of mine. I agree . The stuff at Walmart is terrible quality. And no rear hitch. And no transmission. Even the gear/chain housing's are stamped steel. This one I have At least it has a cast iron transmission.
  9. B

    Walking tractor.. 4 months, to get here

    Not me . Have no clue. But if you can't? oh well....
  10. B

    Walking tractor.. 4 months, to get here

    You'll see those big diesel tractors in Southeast Asia.. twenty years ago they was everywhere.. now it seems it's mini 4x4 or 4x2 tractor's with the same diesel motors. They last forever. Many have went to the Little tractors like mine. Gasoline powered,It does stand to reason.. I can simply go...
  11. B

    Walking tractor.. 4 months, to get here

    Yes .. Google YouTube videos... "OKA MOTOBLOCK"
  12. B

    Walking tractor.. 4 months, to get here

    Aww finally! . Here's what y'all can do . To see exactly what I'm playing around with .. Go to YouTube videos.. And enter in the Search Bar .. "OKA MOTOBLOCK" that'll pull up a dozen videos of the walking tractor's
  13. B

    Walking tractor.. 4 months, to get here

    This Tiller/Walking-Tractor .. is ? A Toy .. ? A yard Buggy ? Go to the Mailbox .. Pick up sticks and whatnot. Bag of feed for cows.. putt-putt around in pastures .. Ride up and down gravel road haul the kids.. 😂 .. There is dozens of modifications that can be done to them. Watching the videos ...
  14. B

    Walking tractor.. 4 months, to get here

    This Tiller/Walking-Tractor .. is ? A Toy .. ? A yard Buggy ? Go to the Mailbox .. Pick up sticks and whatnot. Bag of feed for cows.. putt-putt around in pastures .. Ride up and down gravel road haul the kids.. 😂 .. There is dozens of modifications that can be done to them. Watching the videos ...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top