Recent content by buffaloman72

  1. B

    identify this tractor?????

    Yep this is exactly what it is .Awesome! thanks for the help!
  2. B

    identify this tractor?????

    that is exactly what it is !thank you very much for the help!
  3. B

    identify this tractor?????

    I think you could be right. I do also think the front and rear wheels look like they are off of a pony amusement tractor even though I have never seen a pony with separate chains running to each rear wheel.the sheet metal was also def fabricated at someones house. the guy the tractor came from...
  4. B

    identify this tractor?????

    another pic
  5. B

    identify this tractor?????

    Can anyone Please help identify this tractor ,im a member of red square , and garden tractor talk also have pics posted on there ,so far know one has a clue. Thanks!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top