Recent content by Bugaboo

  1. B

    4430 steering once again

    Thanks for the effort! I checked my Lines today with the diagram, it didn’t match at all. So I rerouted them to how it is on the diagram, now I can’t even steer by hand anymore and when I crank the engine (with the stop knob pulled to not start) my wheels turn right by themselves lol. Confused...
  2. B

    4430 steering once again

    Thanks for the Diagram! The steel line slipped out of the nut that pushes it on. Had to cut off 1/2”, push the flarenut over top and flared the line with a flare-tool again. What makes me think that it didn’t do lots of damage is this, kind of hard to explain. When in the Process of bleeding...
  3. B

    4430 steering once again

    Yeah I guess I should have. One flared line connecting the Valve and the steering motor came off, but the issue was the same before that. I can steer but not assisted by power steering. We only flipped the lines after the steering didn’t work. I don’t think it did any damage.
  4. B

    4430 steering once again

    Took all 4 of them off. We thought we had mixed up two of them and flipped them, but turned out to be a bad Idea, blew one of the lines right off the fitting. And I can move the wheels in the right direction with the Steering pump, just not supported by power steering, so I assume the lines are...
  5. B

    4430 steering once again

    Hey Guys! Coming to you today as I’ve seen there are some real experts on this issue! I read through all the previous posts, but still can’t make sense. I have a 1976 4430 with the newer style “spool valve” or steering Brick under the hood. In Order to change the radiator, I disconnected...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top