Recent content by Bullfiddler

  1. B

    JD FB-A drill grass attachment

    I have the manual..there are not charts in it. It says to reference the chart on the drill itself which is why I am asking.
  2. B

    JD FB-A drill grass attachment

    Would someone be kind enough to take a pic of the seeding chart posted inside the grass lid of this drill? I recently bought one but the chart is missing. Thanks in advance.
  3. B

    White 2-105 hydraulic pump issues

    J. Schwiebert, email sent.
  4. B

    White 2-105 hydraulic pump issues

    Working on White 2-105 hydraulic pump that is overheating. I have read almost all of the past posts I could find and also downloaded the hydraulic repair manual from White on troubleshooting this system. In doing some tests, it appears that my pressures are good but the damn pump just will not...
  5. B

    Gray engine oil right after changing??

    This makes the most sense to me. I have never really cleaned it this good since I've bought the machine and it does have some leaks here and there. I will drain and replace. The thing that sucks is I used the expensive low ash oil from case ih. Live and learn I guess.
  6. B

    Gray engine oil right after changing??

    I recently just changed oil in a Farmall 656 gas. The old oil was typical dark black and I replaced with Case IH low ash 30W. I really haven't ran the tractor other than to pull it in a out of garage as I was fixing a few things before getting ready to sell. Well, I had a guy come and look at it...
  7. B

    DB1200 Selectomatic

    Concerning if you get a stuck 3 point, my 1200 would occasionally get a small pocket of air in the hydraulic system and would lose its prime, that would render the 3 point not working. I would have to crack the fitting right under your feet that runs to the front hydro pump and start the...
  8. B

    Case 2290 gear grinding

    I have searched around and cannot find the exact issue I have. I am currently looking at a clean 2290 with PS. The PS works fine, all other hydraulics work fine. The problem is when you push in the clutch to put in or change gear, I do not get the Case clutch "grunt" and it grinds trying to...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top