Recent content by C. Amick

  1. C

    Farmall 140 front mount blade question.

    Got it home today. Engine is free. I haven't got it running yet. Points aren't firing after I cleaned them. Going to install an new set.
  2. C

    Farmall 140 front mount blade question.

    Are there other parts that are needed to belly mount it?
  3. C

    Farmall 140 front mount blade question.

    Thanks for the reply's. I have agreed to buy the 140. It is pretty rusty, but has been stored indoors. Hasn't ran in 5 years or so. It has the front blade, carryall, sickle bar mower, rotary mower, single plow, disc, and tire chains. Tires are decent. $2,200.
  4. C

    Farmall 400 diesel

    Sounds like you have gotten into a rough project. Are you planning on rebuilding the engine?
  5. C

    Case VC Spark plugs

    I did some research. I think Autolite 3116 spark plugs will work.
  6. C

    Case VC Spark plugs

    I would think the tractor would use the same spark plugs as a VA or VAC tractor. I don't know what spark plug it takes, though. I know that I have good success with Autolite and problems with Champion in farm tractors.
  7. C

    VAC Case sparkplug cover

    I see they sell them on this site for $54.
  8. C

    Case sc manifold.

    If you think filing them down is too much work, I would consider making new ones. I made some out of a piece of electrical conduit which wasn't difficult. I don't think that I would risk not doing it.
  9. C

    VAC Case sparkplug cover

    Dad's VAC also had a small wooden board under the metal cover with cutouts for the spark plugs. I think I still have it.
  10. C

    Farmall C

    I buy mine on this web site. I think they are Baldwin.
  11. C

    Farmall M Trojan Road Grader

    I know where there is one or two of them here in the western part of Virginia that are probably for sale.
  12. C

    Will these attachments from a Farmall C bolt to a Farmall 340?

    Will the front cultivators off a Farmall C bolt to a Farmall 340? Looks like the 340 has 4 bolt holes, but the 3 holes where the cultivator bolts up look the same. Will the drawbar assembly from a 'Farmall C bolt to a 340?
  13. C

    Farmall 230 Hydraulics Question

    I have seen some 230's with 2 sets of hydraulic hookups, one on each side of the tractor. These hookups are at the hydraulic unit that replaced the touch control unit. The set on the right side of the tractor controls the fast hitch, if equipped. I don't see another lever to control the...
  14. C

    What is this thing? Never seen one before.

    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1253029156975539/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ae9bc0c3b-f8f0-46e2-96a4-5865763785ec
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top