Recent content by Calvin 826

  1. S

    Ammo Question

    I'm not a hunter, never had much experience with guns so bear with me. last week I bought a new cheap 12 gauge automatic, a Huglu, made in Turkey. Home defense style, holds 6 shells. (Pretty much had to take what they had, not much selection). I've not fired it or loaded it yet. They sold me a...
  2. Ultradog MN

    Re: restoring tractors that were in barn fire: JD B, Intl B

    Burying a tractor wouldn't affect the hardness of all the gears, shafts and bearings. Rust would be an issue, yes. But the parts inside the boxes, still immersed in oil likely wouldn't be hurt.
  3. J

    H4 Magneto

    I bought a '41 Model M that was kinda running but not hardly. After checking many things I came to the conclusion the problem must lie within the Magneto. I found some very good information on Youtube and began to feel confident with a tear down and see if i could find what isnt working right...
  4. A

    Good Day In The Office

    I headed up to the farm after lunch and fueled the 7220 Magnum and headed for the upper corn fields. Today went real well on this nearly mile long field. I have the vari-width maxed out a 22" per bottom and moving along nice at 4.6mph average. The weather was brisk, 36F max at 1:20pm today but...
  5. kcm.MN

    2020.11.24 Rust Pic

    Puzzle: https://jigex.com/pUKp
  6. M

    Maybe a bit OT but it is refered to as a tractor

    I have this tracked machine in my shop it needs brake work and some misc work, I thought it was a Arnold Ranger V but not totally sure anyway it has a transaxle I have never seen and am hoping someone may know something about it
  7. D

    Re: Do I Need An Anti-Cavitation Treatment In These Tractor

    I would agree with Bern, no need for it in gasser's.
  8. R

    IH Transmission - Can you Help Identify with Part Numbers?

    I got this unit with a bunch of parts from a closed tractor shop and have no idea what it fits. Supposed to be in good condition. Can you identify??
  9. R

    Resetting timing on injection pump on 1955 Oliver

    Back several months ago I removed my leaking injection pump and had it rebuilt. This was my first experience at doing this. I followed instructions as closely as possible. When I put the pump back on I did the same. I had a lot of trouble starting the motor. Finally this diesel expert came by...
  10. S

    1958-1959 Case 210B

    Hi, Started to do cleaning on a case 210-B-H SN6125691 and wondering where is the hydraulic filling port for the loader, in fact I did not drain anything yet since not sure what I would use to refill. Looking for a diagram, a drawing or pictures that would show the filling ports and the oil...
  11. M

    Re: Gasket material recommendations for transmission housin

    I use black roofing paper for many gaskets.
  12. Absent Minded Farmer

    Re-Lining brakes....

    Have any of you guys re-lined the brake bands for an H? How hard is it if you did? Any special tools required? Mike
  13. D

    Posi-Drive Starter Drive

    Anyone have experience with the late model, so-called Posi-Drive starter drives. I have tried two (junk) Indian made aftermarket 6V, 8N starters within the last 22 months. Both came equipped with the late style Posi-Drive starter drive which I did not change because I (as yet) have no way to...
  14. D

    Ford 4000 No Spark

    Hi folks, new here and a question. I have a 1966 Ford 4000, 3-cyl., gas. I am not getting any spark replaced points, condenser and plugs. Still no go. I am wondering if the coil may be bad and what I would need. With the ignition on I measure 6V at the one primary terminal. (not the one...
  15. J

    8N '51 firing problem

    I used my '51 8N for a couple of hours to pull some small logs out of my woods. The 8N was doing fine but stated to miss and die down and would not stay running. I checked fuel and it is there at carb bowl drain. so i checked the spark and it seemed to have some at time then not. I opened side...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top