Recent content by camper

  1. C

    3010

    sorry I dont have a clue about blocks
  2. C

    3010

    I did take the air cleaner off top and bottom the top was full of water and the oil on the bottom was plum full water and oil mixed,I drained and refilled with new oil put it back on and got it to pop a few times but still no start.
  3. C

    3010

    I will try that
  4. C

    3010

    the plugs are wet after i try and start it
  5. C

    3010

    I have a JD 3010 gas that wont start. it ran good when i parked it, its getting gas, has spark I put on new fuel pump and teased it with starting fluid.Any Ideas
  6. C

    3010 pto

    I have a 3010 that had the 540rpm -1000rpm internal pin shear for the third time. My question is can this be made 540 rpm permanently, eliminating the 1000 rpm side ? I wiil never use it anyway? Thanks for any info.
  7. C

    3010 pto

    I have a 3010 that has just sheared the internal 1000 to 540 pin inside for the third time. My question is does anyone know of a way to make this problem go away. Is it possible to illininate to 1000 rpm side and make it permanent 540 rpm.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top