Recent content by captaindana1

  1. C

    How often do you buy a whole tractor just to get a part?

    As always, Dick, I thoroughly enjoy your remarks and pictures thank you Captain Dana
  2. C

    880 brake parts

    Would anyone know where to buy the fine threaded yoke bolt and special nut that attach to the actuator arms to adjust the brakes on the 880?
  3. C

    Oliver 880 seat

    Thanks do I need to buy brackets or anything else?
  4. C

    Oliver 880 seat

    I just bought this tractor and has a pan seat. The question is can I add a deluxe seat with a back rest,like the later model 880 easily?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top